APPLAUSE STUDIO - MILL CREEK, WASHINGTON
SIGN UP FOR FALL CLASSES STARTING SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Detailed COVID-19 Studio Policies will be emailed no later than 9/1/20 for all registrations received for the Fall Semester. Some helpful information to review prior to registration:
- Masks are required for all students and staff while in the building. This includes during class. Limited branded masks will be available for purchase, but we will not be providing masks for students that forgot theirs. For those students who have a medical exemption, masks will still be required at all times when not actively participating in class.
- In-Person classes are limited to 5 enrollments. This may increase or decrease as the County, State and/or Federal guidelines change.
- Not all classes are being offered virtually. Please click on the class name at the time of registration for information on class specifics.
- Our lobby will remain closed. Students may only arrive 5 minutes prior to class and will not be permitted to enter until the instructor comes to get them. Temperature checks, hand-washing and outside shoe removal will occur prior to entering the classroom.
- Students will be picked up at the back exits, not through the front.
- Parents who need to pay or discuss anything in person with the office staff will have the opportunity to do so at the door but will not be permitted to enter the building.
- All current studio policies are subject to change at any time based on County, State and/or Federal guidelines.
When you register for a class online we will automatically deduct monthly tuition from your credit card on file on the 1st of each month (AutoPay). If you want to opt out of AutoPay, please notify us in person at the front desk during office hours. The registration fee is due at the time of enrollment. If you decide to drop a class written notice needs to be made one month in advance in order to avoid additional charges. Tuiton is still required to be paid during the one month's notice.
You will automatically receive a payment request via email each month before we charge your account. Please check the payment request to verify that the fee is correct each month.
PLEASE DO NOT CHECK the "Do Not Email" option. We use email for all our communication with parents - Newsletters, performance information, monthly statements, etc. It is important that you get, and read, our emails. Thank you.
LATE FEES - Please read the updated Tuition & Fees page.
If you have any questions about classes or fees, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM MEMBERS: Your tuition needs to be adjusted manually regardless of if you are opting to take additional classes or not. Please register online for your classes and then choose "Pay Later" at checkout. We will adjust your fees and send you a statement via email to pay for the first month. You will then receive your monthly statements via email as usual.